Thursday, February 12, 2009

Fabulous Fishy (SC215)

Would you believe it, I came here yesterday to post the Sketch Challenge card and realized I forgot to post Tuesday's Color Challenge card. I posted the Color Challenge card and forgot to post this Sketch Challenge card!! Yikes!

The layout of this Sketch Challenge is shown at left. This is the type of sketch the I really like. You can use a combination of patterned paper, embossed card stock, or just plain card stock. You might think my colors are a bit odd, but I wanted my card to look "cool" as in water AND I wanted to use only scraps, which I did. The designer paper is from DCWV Photo Pack and looks like water. The other papers are Almost Amethyst, Glorious Green, Bashful Blue, and Summer Sun (all from the scrap basket). Thanks for visiting today!
  • Stamps: Ocean Commotion
  • Papers: Basic Black, Glorious Green, Almost Amethyst, Bashful Blue, Summer Sun, DCWV Photo Pack DP
  • Ink: Basic Black
  • Accessories: Big Shot, CB Tiny Bubbles EF, Word Window Punch, Snips, Dimensionals, 2-Way Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds

No comments: