Monday, February 16, 2009

Seeing Spots (Mojo74)

Well, I said I'd be posting a card here today. I'm not sure I'm happy with the color combo, but I did follow the Mojo Monday Sketch for this week. I started out with scraps of patterned paper and went on from there. I think the paper came from a WalMart tablet. It has circles and spots and is light green, dark green, rose red, white, and orange. I made the base card Glorious Green and embossed the front with the "Spots & Dots" embossing folder. The main image and sentiment medallion were done with SU!'s "Seeing Spots" set. I haven't used that set in a long time. The two Rose Red flowers were cut out and adhered to the panel with the circles. The paper behind the main image is Rose Red Prints DSP (retired) and the matting is Whisper White. The ribbon is Rose Red 1/4" grosgrain ribbon. Thanks for stopping by! Now, I'm going to finish my Die Cuts Binder. I'm almost done!!! Yay!!
  • Stamps: Seeing Spots
  • Papers: Glorious Green, Whisper White, Rose Red Prints DSP (retired), Non-SU! DP
  • Ink: Rose Red, Glorious Green
  • Accessories: Big Shot, CB Spots & Dots EF, 1-1/4" and 1-3/8" Circle Punches, Snips, Dimensionals, Rose Red GG Ribbon

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

That cuttlebug folder works great with your paper and the stamping you did.

Caryl P said...

I'm crazy for polka dots right now and I love your card!