Saturday, February 7, 2009

Sarah's Workshop Projects

Sarah's having a workshop on the 17th of February, so I designed our projects for the workshop today. Project #1 is this Birthday (feminine) Gift Card Holder.
  • Stamps: Crazy for Cupcakes
  • Papers: Pretty In Pink, Naturals White
  • Ink: Black Stazon
  • Accessories: Big Shot, Backgrounds #1 Texturez Plate (Large Polka Dots), Word Window Punch, WCW Crayons, Aqua Painter, Dimensionals

As an afterthought, I decided to take a picture of the inside of the gift card holder. This is my favorite style. There will be two different papers, but they will have this same basic polka dot design, just different colors. They both have pink in them though.

Project #2 will be this whimsical frog card. It was fun to make! I made a couple of mistakes, but this is just the sample, and I might even make a new sample. I pressed too hard when I stamped the fly's trail and got extra ink on the card. Then, I used white gel pen to try to cover up my mistake, but it looks a little shiny. The other mistake was to use Georgia Peach paper when it's not available from the current catalog. Washington apple is, but not Georgia Peach. I'm ordering Tuesday night, so I might order some other paper to use for this. The card stock looks like Yoyo Yellow in the photo, but it's actually So Saffron. I don't know what happened there!
  • Stamps: Hoppy for You
  • Papers: So Saffron, Old Olive, Naturals White, Georgia Peach DSP
  • Ink: Close to Cocoa, Old Olive, Basic Black
  • Accessories: So Saffron Striped GG Ribbon, Dimensionals

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your cupcake card is so sweet!