Thursday, February 12, 2009

Hmmm (WT205)

Today's Ways to Use It Challenge was to use fabric on a card. I called this, "Hmmm" because I'm not sure whether to actually send it to someone or just throw it away. Sometimes you make a card and it just says, "Bummer!" That's this one for me! I did the challenge though! LOL! The fabric is from a circle of flannel that was on top of a jar full of a mixture of specialty coffee. I even used the ribbon it was tied onto the jar with. I don't drink coffee, but it was a pretty gift. I cut the fabric into a rectangle with pinking shears and sewed it onto the card. Even the photos I took of this card came out badly, so I took one more right at my desk! Thanks for stopping by!!
  • Stamps: One of a Kind
  • Papers: Handsome Hunter, Very Vanilla
  • Ink: Handsome Hunter
  • Accessories: Sewing Machine, Pinking Shears, Ribbon, Fabric, Vanilla HPH, Sponge

No comments: