Sunday, November 23, 2008

So Glad (FS94)

I haven't posted since last Wednesday, YIKES!! That's because I haven't been able to stamp! I've been busy getting ready for my last Stamp Camp of the year. I even cooked! LOL! I made a Pumpkin Praline Dessert that turned out great and everyone at the Stamp Camp wanted the recipe. Well, Stamp Camp is over and I have some time to play. At left is Elizabeth's (aka ebethneu) card that I chose to CASE. I really liked the "Out of the box" technique she used on her birdie's trail. I tried to duplicate that with my butterfly trail.
I changed the colors which included card stock, designer paper, ribbon, and ink. I changed the main image panel from a circle to an oval and changed the stamp sets, too. I also added a bow and some sponging. I used the Coluzzle oval template for the main image panel and Nestabilities scallop oval for the mat. I used white gel pen dots instead of dew drops on the scallops. The "flowers" under the sentiment are Sizzlets Birds & Blooms Scallop Circles with gel pen dots. Thanks for stopping by today!!
  • Stamps: Flight of the Butterfly, Best Yet (Level 1 Hostess Set)
  • Papers: GP White, Pink Passion, Sage Shadow, More Mustard, DCWV DP
  • Ink: Pink Passion, More Mustard, White Gel Pen
  • Accessories: Big Shot, Scallop Oval Nesties, Scallop Circle Sizzlet, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, Sponge, Satin Ribbon, Coluzzle Oval Template, Sponge, Dimensionals

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Love the papers you used for this one and that butterfly, I just love butterflys.