Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Very Merry (SC204)

Here's the layout for today's Sketch Challenge. I'm on it now! I did this one on the day it's supposed to be done!!! LOL! I like this sketch and will probably use it again. I do think I need a new photographer (me!) because the white looks almost pink in this photo! I'm learning!!!
The base card is white, and I stamped the little snowflake from "Short & Sweet" (only on the right hand end) that goes with the "Very Merry" sentiment. The embossed layer is matted on Baja Breeze and so is the main image. The horizontal strip is "Ski Slope" designer paper. The snowflakes were punched with the Martha Stewart "Snowflake" Punch, and light blue rhinestones were added to the centers. For the main image, I inked the stamp with Versamark and then with Baja Breeze. Then, I heat embossed with Clear Embossing Powder. I did this twice and cut out one snowman which is popped up with Dimensionals. Thanks for stopping by today!!!
  • Stamps: Two Cool Dudes, Short & Sweet
  • Papers: GP White, Baja Breeze, Ski Slope DSP
  • Ink: Versamark, Baja Breeze
  • Accessories: Big Shot, Cuttlebug Snowflakes EF, MS Snowflake Punch, Light Blue Rhinestones, Snips, Clear EP, Heat Tool, Dimensionals

1 comment: