Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Asian Influenced (SC203, CC193)

I wasn't able to get to yesterday's Color Challenge until now, but, again, I had to combine it with today's Sketch Challenge. I got busy cutting card stock for last night's club, I had to go to physical therapy, and then I had to go pick up my son's prescriptions and exchange a toy I had bought for a Christmas present. There just wasn't any time left! The layout for the sketch is shown at right.
As you can see, the colors for the Color Challenge were Basic Black, Real Red, and Kraft. I used Architectural Accent #2 Sizzlet for the die cut piece in the lower left of the main image panel. The tiny squares in three of the corners were popped out of the die cut piece. I embossed the cherry blossoms from "Eastern Influences" with Gold Embossing Powder and used the Asian writing for "Beautiful" in the upper right corner. Thanks for visiting today!!!
  • Stamps: Eastern Influences
  • Papers: Kraft, Basic Black, Real Red
  • Ink: Versamark, Basic Black
  • Accessories: Big Shot, Sizzlets Architectural Accent #2, Gold EP, Heat Tool

No comments: