Sunday, November 30, 2008

CASEing Dawn (FS95)

Today's Featured Stamper was Dawn (aka flowergal36). We've been in each other's galleries quite a bit commenting on our challenge cards. I love her work; she is so talented!! I chose to CASE the card shown at left, but I really didn't want to change a thing! However, rules are rules, and we have to change at least two things for a Featured Stamper Challenge.
I changed the colors from blue to pink, the stamp sets from "One of a Kind" to "Eastern Blooms" and "Upsy Daisy" (for the sentiment), and I changed the ribbon from the striped grosgrain to Pretty In Pink Taffeta. She did the Emboss Resist technique, so I did too. There's a bit of a glare from the Glossy White card stock; sorry about that. Should I fire the photographer? LOL! Thanks for visiting my blog today!
  • Stamps: Eastern Blooms, Upsy Daisy (sentiment)
  • Papers: Pretty In Pink, Glossy White
  • Ink: Pretty In Pink, Versamark
  • Accessories: White EP, Heat Tool, Brayer, Pretties Kit, Small Round Rhinestone Brads, Pretty In Pink Taffeta Ribbon, Dimensionals, Glue Dots

No comments: