Friday, November 14, 2008

Purr-fect! (WT192, LSC194)

I've been busy getting ready for tonight's club so I didn't have time to do yesterday's Ways To Use It Challenge until today, but I combined it with today's Limited Supplies Challenge. Yesterday's challenge was to use Water Color Paper, and today's challenge was to use acrylic stamps. I was surprised that there were no other restrictions! That's cool! I used oval Nestabilities on the water color paper and scalloped oval Nestabilities for the mat. I received some acrylic stamps in a Challenge Chasers swap a few months ago and almost forgot I had them. I stamped the cat image on the water color paper oval with Basic Black ink and water colored the pillow and the cat's eyes with Water Color Wonder Crayons and my Aqua Painter. I already had embossed a Pixie Pink panel with the Cuttlebug Spots n' Dots folder, so that determined my color combo! I added Fine Cosmo Glitter to the cat's collar and a heart-shaped brad over the heart-shaped locket that was stamped. I use the Small Oval Punch on the ends of the sentiment panel before matting it on Basic Black. Thanks for visiting today!!!
  • Stamps: Unknown acrylic cat stamp and sentiment
  • Papers: Basic Black, Pixie Pink, Water Color Paper, Very Vanilla strip
  • Ink: Basic Black
  • Accessories: Big Shot, Cuttlebug Spots n' Dots EF, Oval and Scalloped Oval Nesties, Small Oval Punch, Basic Black GG Ribbon, Hot Pink Satin Ribbon, Fine Cosmo Glitter, 2-way Glue Pen, Heart-Shaped Brad, Dimensionals, 3/16" Corner Rounder Punch

No comments: