Saturday, November 1, 2008

Thursday Nighters & Tuesday Nighters November Projects

I saw a card online that was a CASE of Sharon's (notimetostamp) example card for her Stamp Simply Challenge #51. I liked that card so much that I CASEd it, too! Sharon's lovely card can be found here. I think the white on white looks so elegant! The berry branch is from "A Cardinal Christmas." I colored the stamp with markers, huffed, and stamped. Then, I touched it up a bit with the markers.
  • Stamps: A Cardinal Christmas (from the 2008 Holiday Mini Catalog)
  • Papers: GP White
  • Ink: Markers: Handsome Hunter, Real Read
  • Accessories: Big Shot, Cuttlebug Snowflakes EF, Rectangle and Scallop Rectangle Nesties, Pop-up Glue Dots
For Project #2, we will make a couple of Christmas gift tags. I used Oval and Scallop Oval Nesties on these. I still used the white on white with the Santa on Textured Riding Hood Red and the Reindeer on Glorious Green. I doodled in the corners with the white gel pen. The To:/From: stamp from the same set was used on the other side. Thanks for stopping by today!
  • Stamps: A Holly Jolly Christmas
  • Papers: Riding Hood Red 12 X 12 Textured CS, Glorious Green 12 X 12 CS, GP White
  • Ink: Real Red, Close To Cocoa, Basic Black (on reverse side); Real Red Marker, White Gel Pen
  • Big Shot, Oval and Scallop Oval Nesties, Horizontal Slot Punch, 1/8" Circle Punch, Real Red Striped Ribbon, 1/8" White Satin and Green Satin Ribbon, Silver Glitter Glue (reindeer bells)

No comments: