Thursday, November 27, 2008

Rosey Thanks (WT194)

I managed to find the time to do today's Ways To Use It Challenge which was called "Giving Thanks" in honor of Thanksgiving in the U.S.A. I made a "Thank You" card for a lady in my church who does so much for everyone. She's such a great organizer! The base card is Very Vanilla with the "Floral" background is stamped with Pretty In Pink. The Nestabilities ovals are vanilla and Regal Rose. The roses are stamped with Pretty In Pink and Regal Rose, and the leaves are stamped with Certainly Celery and Mellow Moss. Two-Step Stamping is easy with the Stamp-a-ma-jig! The embellishment on the ribbon is not a brad. I die cut a ribbon slider with the Sizzix "Buckles" Die, threaded the Celery ribbon through it, and adhered an Epoxy Sticker (with foam backing) that I got from the Dollar Store. Thanks for taking the time to visit today, and Happy Thanksgiving!!! Now, I'm going to get ready to go to my son's and help my daughter-in-law cook the feast!!!
  • Stamps: A Rose Is A Rose, All Holidays, Floral BG, God's Blessings (inside)
  • Papers: Very Vanilla, Regal Rose
  • Ink: Pretty In Pink, Regal Rose, Certainly Celery, Mellow Moss
  • Accessories: Big Shot, Oval and Scalloped Oval Nesties, Buckles Die, Snips, Epoxy Sticker, Celery GG Ribbon, Dimensionals, Stamp-a-ma-jig

No comments: