Friday, November 28, 2008

Look Who's Turning 4 (LSC196)

This is for the Limited Supplies Challenge, and this really was a CHALLENGE for me!!! We had to use an animal stamp and could also use two more stamps for a total of three. We could use any three papers and any three inks as long as one of each was pink. We could only have three layers and could only use three embellishments. Using a gel pen or paper piercing counted as an embellishment. Patterned paper counted as a layer. We got bonus points if we used a number somewhere. There was no limit on tools. Now, here's what I did: I used a House Mouse image and a sentiment stamp (that's only two stamps); I used Regal Rose, GP White, and "Sweet Always" designer paper for my three papers; I used Stazon Jet Black and Regal Rose Inks (that's only two colors); My three layers are the patterned paper, the rose scalloped piece, and the white main image panel; My three embellishments are the gel pen dots, the ribbon, and the punched sentiment panel. I counted the sentiment panel as one embellishment, so I kind of pushed it there! Thanks for stopping by!
  • Stamps: House Mouse "Face Painters" (2001), On Your Birthday
  • Papers: Regal Rose, GP White, Sweet Always DSP
  • Ink: Stazon Black, Regal Rose, White Gel Pen, Regal Rose Marker (for number)
  • Accessories: Big Shot, Rectangle and Scallop Rectangle Nesties, Circle Punches, Scallop Circle Punch, Pretty In Pink GG Ribbon, Dimensionals, WCW Crayons, Aqua Painter

No comments: