Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Ghost Town (SBSC166)

Well, at least I'm scrap booking! I have a ton of photos from our vacation last summer. Sally's sketches make it easy. Her layout is shown at the right. I moved the embellishment to the opposite side on both pages because I had a big blank spot there.
It was a hot afternoon, and we were thirsty, so we stopped in at the Calico Saloon in Knott's Berry Farm's Ghost Town. We were just in time for the show and got to sit right up front and in the center! For me, this was about the most fun thing at Knott's. I'm really not a fan of those scary roller coasters!!

We also got to witness a gun fight in the street. Two men were beating up a drunk, and then came the Marshall. They had a shoot out, and he won. He even shot the bad guy who was hiding in the windmill tower! It was a great show!
  • Stamps: Wild West Alphabet
  • Papers: Real Red (12 X 12), Kiwi Kiss (textured 12 X 12), My Mind's Eye DP
  • Ink: Real Red, White Gel Pen, Black Journaling Marker
  • Accessories: Peel n' Stick Rhinestones, Fiber, Paisley Brad, Iron-on Studs (glued on), Natural Hemp Twine, Snips, 2-Way Glue Pen

No comments: