Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Fall Card (CC194, WSC67)

The layout at the right shows Beate's sketch for her Weekend Sketch Challenge #67 for last weekend. I'm a few days late for this one, but I had it saved so that I could use it this week. I just didn't get around to it until now.
I combined her sketch challenge with Tuesday's Color Challenge which was to use Going Gray, Really Rust, and Very Vanilla. The base card is Really Rust, and the next layer is Very Vanilla that has been stamped with leaves from "Fall Flair" (Hostess set) and then embossed with the Cuttlebug "Autumn Type" folder. The tree was stamped with Going Gray, and the panel was distressed and sponged with rust and matted on Going Gray. The sentiment was stamped, distressed, sponged, and matted; then, it was popped up on Dimensionals. I added amber rhinestones for a final touch. Thanks for visiting my blog today!!!
  • Stamps: Lovely As A Tree, Fall Flair (Hostess Level 2), Loads of Love Accessories (sentiment)
  • Papers: Really Rust, Very Vanilla, Going Gray
  • Ink: Going Gray, Really Rust
  • Accessories: Big Shot, Cuttlebug Autumn Type EF, 1-1/4" and 1-3/8" Circle Punches, Sponge, Amber Rhinestones

No comments: