Sunday, September 26, 2010

CASEing Sallie (FS190)

I didn't get creative yesterday. I just didn't feel well. I'm better today though, so I did a card for the Featured Stamper challenge. This week's Featured Stamper is hobbydujour. Sallie is such a talented stamper, and I've admired her work for a while now. I chose to CASE her "Autumn Pumpkin" card. When I first commented on her card, I said it was unusual to see the flower on the vine with the pumpkin. She sent me a private message through SCS explaining that it was artistic liberty. I liked that the flowers were there though, even though you might not see that in real life. Anyway, we sent a couple of messages back and forth about that, so I just had to CASE that card. The main change I made was using a punch art pumpkin instead of a stamped image. I used a die cut "vine" and stamped and cut-out leaves. I also used raffia instead of linen thread and eliminated the button. Everything used to make this card is from Stampin' Up! Thanks for stopping by!!!

No comments: