Tuesday, September 28, 2010

One more flower (MMTPT113)

This is for Mothermark's Teapot Tuesday Challenge. You need to go here to find out all about this challenge. Our mission is to bring all kinds of goodies to add to Summer's stash so she can win a tu-tu. Now, she's probably getting 42,000 flowers already, but this one little flower comes special delivery by Howie Hedgie. This challenge is really special to me because the cards will be going to Alzheimer's care givers. Some will even go to the facility where I take my mom for respite care. I want them to get enough cards to give one to each care giver at the facility. I made this one very simple because I thought they need to have a few cards for the men who work there. If you'd like to make a card for this cause, you can send it to:

Arbors Memory Care
2121 East Prater Way
Sparks, NV 89434

I'm taking my mother there tomorrow for five days while I go to Sacramento to see Joyce Meyers on Thursday and Friday. Cards can be frilly or clean and simple. I used yesterday's CAS sketch for this one. Don't forget, there's always a few men working in these facilities. Thanks for stopping by!!!

ETA: If you do make a card to send to a care giver, please go to Cammie's Blog and link to your card so that you can enter to win some WONDERFUL Blog Candy!!!

No comments: