Sunday, September 19, 2010

CASEing Kristen (FS189)

I had a yard sale yesterday, and when I got all done and everything was put away, I was just too exhausted to get creative. I'm pretty sore today, so I'm not going anywhere. I'm going to work on my cards for my Stamp Camp on Friday AND I'm going to clean up my Craft Room! That should keep me out of trouble!

On to the card. The Featured Stamper this week is Kristen (eberlinek). I was not familiar with her gallery until today. She does a lot of cards that she sends for certain special causes. What a kind and sweet person! Anyway, I chose to CASE this card. The changes I made are: A2 size instead of square, embossed the white panel, changed colors and stamp, no sentiment, bling instead of brads on photo corners, no embellies on main panel, different ribbon, cut out and popped up main image, and added Dazzling Diamonds to bottom of snowman and snow balls. Everything except the DP and bling came from Stampin' Up! Thanks for stopping by!
  • Stamps: Jolliest Time of the Year
  • Papers: Pacific Point, Whisper White, DCWV DP
  • Ink: Black Stazon, Pacific Point and Basic Black Markers
  • Accessories: Big Shot, Northern Flurry EF, Photo corner Punch, Snips, Pacific Point Ribbon, Dimensionals, Dazzling Diamonds, 2-Way Glue Pen, Rhinestones

1 comment:

Kathy Bradley said...

I love this card and the layout is just great. For being tired, you put together a pretty nice card!!!