Thursday, September 2, 2010

September 2010 Club Projects

For my September Club meetings, we will be doing the Pencil Blending technique that I used on the Sketch Challenge card yesterday. I stamped off Crumb Cake and stamped the panel. I only colored the main flower, but I used the Black fine tip pen on all of them. My ladies will have a choice of what color they want to do theirs in, and I have cut several different color base cards for them to match with their flowers. This one is Orchid Opulence card stock (retired). All of them will be Whisper White on Basic Black with the Basic Black Grosgrain Ribbon.
The reason this masculine card is second is that they will be distressing and using Basic Black Ink with the sponge. They might get inky fingers and we don't want to smear that on their other card! This is just Basic Black and Very Vanilla with Newsprint DSP. The sailboat and sentiment are from two different sets. Everything used to make both cards is from Stampin' Up! Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments: