Friday, September 3, 2010

Bella Background (TSC0903)

This week's Twisted Sistahs Challenge was presented by Tater. Phyllis asked us to make a card using a background stamp that we haven't used in a long time and we can't use PINK! This big background stamp, "Bella Toile", is a stamp that I've had for a while and NEVER used! I stamped it on Whisper White with Forest Green Stazon and colored with pencils. I blended with a Blender Pen and baby oil. The panel was matted on Basic Black and added to a Green Galore (retired color) base card. The ribbon is Elegant Eggplant Grosgrain and I stamped the sentiment from "Watercolor Trio" on Whisper White with Basic Black Ink. I punched out the sentiment with a Stampin' Up! Punch and glued it inside the Vanilla Hodgepodge Hardware piece. Everything used on this card came from Stampin' Up! Thanks for stopping by!!

1 comment:

Jeanette said...

I love this BG stamp. I never would have thought to color it in though. Great idea. I like the colors.