Tuesday, September 21, 2010

2010 September Stamp Camp Projects

Well, I didn't get to any challenges today. I usually like to do Mothermark's Teapot Tuesday Challenge or the Color Challenge on SCS. Sometimes, I'm able to combine those two challenges. Anyway, I worked on my Stamp Camp Projects instead. Project #1 has this little punch art penguin made with Stampin' Up!'s Owl Punch. The white panel is embossed with the new Northern Flurry Impressions Folder. The sentiment is from "Four the Holidays" which I think was in last year's Holiday Mini. It's in the new Idea Book & Catalog (IBC), too. I used Stampin' Up! Blue Gingham Ribbon (retired) and a Bashful Blue base card.
Project #2 features the "Jolly Old St. Nick" stamp set from the current Holiday Mini. I also used Candy Cane Christmas DSP for the vertical panel. I just used SU! Markers to color Santa, and, it's hard to see, but I used Dazzling Diamonds on his hat. The base card is Garden Green.
Project #3 features the "Come to Bethlehem" set. We will have to do some fussy cutting on this one. The design was inspired by the card in the IBC. I used Concord Crush, Whisper White and Old Olive card stocks. This one is a little bit artsy for me, but I think my Stamp Campers will like it (except for all the cutting).
I'm afraid I couldn't get a very good photo of Project #4. You can barely see the angel. She's from "Angelic Joy" which is in the current Holiday Mini. I also used "Deck the Halls" DSP. The card stocks are Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla and Sage Shadow (retired). The angel was stamped on Very Vanilla with Encore Gold and embossed with Clear Embossing Powder. She was lightly water colored (hair, face and sash). I used Very Vanilla Taffeta Ribbon. This design was inspired by the one in the Mini Catalog.
Project #5 is actually the card I made for the Featured Stamper Challenge on Sunday. You can look at that post below for the details. All products used on these projects came from Stampin' Up! Thanks for stopping by!!!

2 comments:

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

Oh my goodness! The penguin is as adorable as the owl! Love all of these cards.

Cheryl said...

Love these! I must admit I was not going to get that Santa set but your card made me add it to my list.