Sunday, September 5, 2010

CASEing Emily (FS187)

I didn't get a chance to upload or make anything yesterday because I had a yard sale and was exhausted when we were done! It's all good though. This card is for the Featured Stamper Challenge. Our FS this week is Stampinout. Emily has a great gallery of cards with clean lines. Her Clean & Simple cards are the best. I chose to CASE this CAS card. Since I used one larger image, my circle took up most of this 4.25" square card. I embossed the circle of DP and used a Martha Stewart Punch for the "coral". I got this fishy image from my online friend, Jojot. She didn't say what the name of it was or who makes it, but I thought it was so funny! After reading my comment on a card she had made with this image, she offered to stamp off a few for me! I added Crystal Effects to the eyes to make them shiny and bulge out a bit. Thanks for stopping by!!

1 comment:

Kathy Bradley said...

This card is so cute, but it just makes me smile and giggle - love it.