Monday, September 27, 2010

All Pink (CAS86, TLC292)

I combined the Clean & Simple Challenge which was to be inspired by cookiebaker's sketch and the Technique Lover's Challenge which was to stamp on tissue paper. Joan Ervin even gave us a tutorial on how to stamp on the tissue paper! I used pink tissue paper from a gift bag. I spritzed with water and dried with my heat tool. THEN, I read her instructions! LOL! I spritzed again with Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz and dried it again. I laid it on white card stock and stamped the Upsy Daisy image and then cut it out. Wherever the edges lifted, I put 2-way glue pen glue. The horizontal strip was punched with the new dotted scallop border punch, and I used a Soft Subtles Button with Linen Thread as my embellishment. The main image was popped up on Dimensionals. All products used to make this card are from Stampin' Up! Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments: