Monday, September 13, 2010

Inspired Birthday (CAS84)

I'm back! I'll post a photo of a card I made this weekend at my friend's cabin. In the meantime, I managed to find the time to do the Clean & Simple Challenge. Today, we were to be inspired by this Birthday Wreath. Well, I guess I was inspired by the colors: red, blue, pink, yellow, orange and green. I also liked the birthday theme. I used red, blue, yellow and pink taffeta ribbons on my "presents", orange background and green ink. Everything used to make this card is from Stampin' Up! Thanks for stopping by!
  • Stamps: Heard from the Heart
  • Papers: Naturals White, Peach Parfait In-Color Patterns DSP
  • Ink: Wild Wasabi
  • Accessories: 1-3/8" Square Punch, Riding Hood Red (retired), Bashful Blue, Pretty In Pink and Daffodil Delight Taffeta Ribbons, Mini Glue Dots, Recycled Foam

No comments: