Monday, June 15, 2009

You stand out in a crowd (CAS19)

The details about the CAS (Clean & Simple) Challenge can be found here. This challenge was a sketch. My little card is 4-1/4" square. The base card is GP White (a bit thicker than Whisper White), and I scored a frame. Actually, I need more practice at that. This one didn't turn out as well as expected! The main image panel is white on Riding Hood Red. I used a stamp from the current Level 3 Bundle and outlined one of the flowers with a Real Red Marker. Then, I added the red rhinestone. The sentiment is from a new set which will be available from the new catalog on July 1, 2009. That's it! Another CAS card! Thanks for stopping by!!
  • Stamps: Hand Drawn Bundle (retiring), Teeny Tiny Wishes (New)
  • Papers: GP White, Riding Hood Red
  • Ink: Riding Hood Red, Basic Black, Real Red Marker
  • Accessories: Stylus, Trimmer, Rhinestone

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

CarrollAnn this is very nice. I really like the simplicity of the look.
I am really anxious for the 1st of July so we can get even more goodies.