Friday, June 26, 2009

Have an ice day! (LSC226)

Today's Limited Supplies Challenge was like a Chinese Take-Out with three menus from which we were to choose one item.

From Menu #1, I chose a neutral image.
From Menu #2, I chose Reds/Blues
From Menu #3, I chose Die Cuts/Punches AND Embossing Folders/Texture Plates

It's been hot here and my A/C won't work! The repairman is coming this morning though. My friend says her cooler is working just fine, and I'm a bit jealous, so I thought I'd give her this card as a little joke! LOL! I know it's supposed to be a masculine card, but this one turned out to be generic. All products used to make this card are from Stampin' Up! except for the Nestabilities. Thanks for stopping by!
  • Stamps: Animal Crackers
  • Papers: Riding Hood Red, Night of Navy, Whisper White, White CS from DSP package
  • Ink: Black Stazon, Tempting Turquoise Marker
  • Accessories: Big Shot, Circle Nesties, Backgrounds #1 Texturz Plate, Snow Blossom Punch (retiring 6/30/09), Dimensionals

No comments: