Monday, June 8, 2009

Nobody Here But Us Chickens! (CAS18)

The Clean & Simple Challenge was to use pinks/corals, Kraft and another coordinating color. I placed an order last Monday which I thought would get here by Friday, but it won't arrive until today. In the meantime, one of my ladies who placed an order moved over the weekend. Now, I have to ship her order to her myself, so I thought I'd include this card! The chick is die cut, the papers came from my scrap bin (except for the base card), and I scored two lines at the bottom of the card front which you can't see very well unless you click on the photo. Thanks for stopping by!
  • Stamps: All Year Cheer II (retired)
  • Papers: Kraft, Naturals White, Very Vanilla, Rose Red, Pink Pirouette Patterns DSP
  • Ink: Pink Passion, Sahara Sand (sponging)
  • Accessories: Big Shot, Sizzix Die, Dimensionals, Embossing Stylus & Paper Trimmer (scoring)

No comments: