Saturday, June 20, 2009

Bugaloo Hoot (IC185)

Well, I'm back from California, and I went to two days of trainings yesterday and today, so I'm really very tired, but I thought I'd make a "Clean & Simple" card for today's Inspiration Challenge. We were to be inspired by the toddler shoes at this Bugaloo site. I'm sorry the photo isn't that good, but I'm too tired to "do-over." The owl on the front is a Rub-on from the Level 3 Hostess Bundle and the sentiment is from "Owl Together Now". I scored twice on the bottom and the same at the top but hid the top scoring by adding the ribbon. I lined the inside with white and stamped an owl near the bottom. Everything used to make this card is from Stampin' Up! Thanks for stopping by!!!
  • Stamps: Owl Together Now
  • Papers: Baja Breeze
  • Ink: Chocolate Chip
  • Accessories: Loop to Loop Rub-ons, Chocolate Chip Taffeta Ribbon, Stylus, Trimmer

No comments: