Monday, June 8, 2009

Behold God in Everything (Mojo90)

I can't believe it! I missed last week's Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge! Well, I got right on it today! The link will take you to today's sketch, not the one I missed. This started out with a Naturals White base card. There's a layer of Pretty In Pink with a layer of Pink Pirouette Patterns Designer Paper on that. The tilted square is more of the same designer paper matted on Pretty In Pink. The main image panel is Whisper White on Pretty In Pink. The sentiment is stamped with Basic Gray. I think I must be known for my little embossed flowers by now! The medallion at the top is Pretty in Pink with the designer paper in the middle. Finally, I used one of the foil 3-D butterflies I found at the Dollar Store, 7 in a package! Thanks for visiting my blog today!
  • Stamps: Wonderful Watercolors
  • Papers: Naturals White, Pretty In Pink, Whisper White, Pink Pirouette Patterns DSP
  • Ink: Basic Gray, White Gel Pen
  • Accessories: Scallop Circle Punch, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, Flower Trio Punch, MS Leaf Punch, Mat Pack, Embossing Stylus, 3-D Butterfly Sticker

4 comments:

Liz Williams said...

Love this verse and your beautiful card.

Cheryl said...

Simply beautiful CarrollAnn!

Denise Clark said...

Hi Mrs. Boz! Found your blog over at Mojo Monday's challenge.

I love your card. It feels so soft. Love the sentiment. Perfect and wonderful! Very pretty card!

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Lovely butterfly and fabulous sentiment. Great job with the mojo sketch.

It's a good life!
Terri E.