Saturday, June 6, 2009

VERY Clean & Simple (IC183)

I didn't have time to post anything yesterday. I got busy cooking and cleaning because my son and I had a dinner guest. I did do a scrap book page, but I don't plan to post it. I will probably post another card later to make up for lost time. The photo here has a pinkish tinge. It must come from reflection off my bathroom walls, but it doesn't happen to every photo and I don't know how to get rid of it. Oh well! For today's Inspiration Challenge, we were to draw our inspiration from colorfully decorated rooms at DesignDazzle.com. The room I chose may be found here. I just decided to make a Clean & Simple card with the colors shown in the room. I was tempted to add things and/or fill up the empty space on this card, but I was determined to keep it a CAS card! All products used to make this card except for the brads came from Stampin' Up! Thanks for stopping by!
  • Stamps: Cute & Curly
  • Papers: Green Galore, Yoyo Yellow, Whisper White
  • Ink: Only Orange
  • Accessories: Curly Label Punch, Snips, Orange Brads, Dimensional

No comments: