Saturday, June 13, 2009

Milk Carton Inspired (IC184)

The Blogger upload is not working right now, so I can't upload the photo of the card I made for the Inspiration Challenge. For now, I'm just going to link to the one in my SCS Gallery. I'll come back later and edit this post to add the photo of the card. Thanks for your patience!

Update!
The Blogger upload is working! Yay! So here's the card I made for the Inspiration Challenge!
Who says I can't make a one-layer card??!! LOL! We were to get our inspiration from packaging and I found mine on a milk carton! I colored the stamp with markers, scored the card front once at the bottom, added three brads, and stamped the sentiment. All products used to make this card are from Stampin' Up! Thanks for stopping by!
  • Stamps: Kindred Spirits (available until June 30, 2009), Congrats (2009 SAB)
  • Papers: Whisper White
  • Ink: Green Galore; Markers: Tempting Turquoise, Bermuda Bay (New!)
  • Accessories: Bold Brights Brads, Stylus, Paper Trimmer

No comments: