Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Hi! from California

What fun it is to visit family you haven't seen in a while! We laughed and laughed!! After dinner last night, we played a game called, "Who-nu". It's fun for all ages. We just had to read the cards to the little ones. After that, my grandkids got ready for bed and my daughter, son-in-law, younger son and I settled down to watch a movie. We even had popcorn in plastic popcorn boxes! I was the first one up this morning, of course. I checked out the sketch challenge and can't wait to try it when I get back. My son-in-law is up now and puttering around in the kitchen. My son got up and was hungry, of course. He just got something to drink for now. Well, I don't know what my daughter has planned for today, so I'll just go with the flow. We'll be leaving tomorrow, so I'll probably be able to post something tomorrow night. Thanks for visiting!!

No comments: