Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Wish Upon a Star (CC224)

I don't know why the photos came out so dark since I had plenty of light, but they did. This was for the Color Challenge to use Pacific Point, Tangerine Tango and Summer sun. I will send this to my grandson. I was there recently and gave him his birthday gift, but I didn't give him one of my cards. I will send cards to all three of the kids. I know they will enjoy receiving them.
This is how the card looks when it's standing up. You can see the yellow star which is popped up on the inside. It was punched and fits perfectly inside the Movers & Shapers die cut star. It is stamped with "Wish" from the Short & Sweet "Wish Big" stamp. I just colored it with a marker. To make the orange frame, I put a scrap piece of Tangerine Tango through the Big Shot on the star die. Then, I trimmed around the negative space (the star shaped hole) to create the frame. All products used to make this card are from Stampin' Up! Thanks for stopping by!!!
  • Stamps: Short & Sweet
  • Papers: Pacific Point, Tangerine Tango, Summer Sun
  • Ink: Brilliant Blue Marker
  • Accessories: Big Shot, Movers & Shapers Star Die, Large and Small Star Punches, Tangerine Tango Striped GG Ribbon, Star Brad

No comments: