Sunday, April 22, 2012

CASEing Karen (FS272)

This week's Featured Stamper is kthaman. Karen has such a great gallery that you can spend hours there. I think she sent me a card several years ago when I first started on SCS which was an example of a particular technique. It was a beautiful card. Anyway, when you do the Featured Stamper Challenge, you are supposed to change two things. I picked a couple of cards to CASE that I didn't want to change anything! I finally chose this card because I still have the "Doodle This" set and I could change a couple of things without really changing the card. I changed the colors, DSP and sentiment. I used Crumb Cake for the base card and Newsprint DSP for the Spiral Punched panel. I used Calypso Coral for the flower and the ribbon. My sentiment is from "Outlined Occasions" (2012 SAB), and I colored the bottom portion with a colored pencil. Everything used to make this card is from Stampin' Up! Thanks for stopping by!!!

No comments: