Friday, April 27, 2012

Honoring Queen Holly (QFTD110)

Our Queen For The Day is Toy (aka Holly). Holly is one of the most talented stampers around. I really spent a lot of time in her gallery trying to choose a card. I actually chose several, but wound up CASEing her "My Heart" card. I didn't want to change a thing, but I did change the colors, papers and stamps. I used Very Vanilla for the base card, punching the borders with the same Eyelet Border Punch. I used a different retired DSP, and I die cut the leaves with the Little Leaves Sizzlit instead of stamping. My flower is from the "Fabulous Florets" set. I stamped with Versamark and embossed with Clear EP, then I sponged with Marina Mist and popped it up. I left off the sentiment but I did use Basic Jewels Pearls in the flower center. I still like her card better! Everything is from Stampin' Up! Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments: