Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Go ahead, tattoo me! (MMTPT195)

This week's Teapot Tuesday is all about tattoos. The inspiration teapot is a lady's foot with a tattoo of a heart on the ankle. Well, I don't have any tattoos and no plans of getting one, BUT, if I were to get something drawn on MY ankle, even for one day, it would have to be "Da Man"!!! That's why this cowboy is the center of attention on my card. I've made the blooms before. Blooms in a Box is the one who gave the instructions. My base card is Soft Suede with a layer of River Rock and then the "Well Worn" DSP (brick wall). Da Man (from "Wild Wild West") was stamped with Black Stazon on white card stock that I stained with a tea bag and then sponged with Soft Suede Ink. Everything was sponged with Soft Suede Ink! The blooms were punched with MS Punches from Cajun Craze, the leaves from River Rock and the "sage brush" branches from Naturals Ivory. I added Gold Stickles in the centers of the blooms. Everything is from Stampin' Up except for the punches. Thanks for stopping by!!

2 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

CA - I would get this same tatoo! Can you just see it now - 100 of us SCS with Da Man on our ankle, or arm, or wherever hurts the least probably. Da Man looks great with those boy colored flowers. Wonderful job!!!

irishgreensue said...

Woo HOO!! Da Man, for sure - he is looking mighty fine, here, Sister!!Perfect blending of colors - this card better be headed to Mothermark for the WWW blog!!

Too good not to share!! YUMMY, DELISH!