Thursday, April 12, 2012

Stuffed Lamb (TSC0413)



This week's Twisted Sistahs Challenge was presented by me. My challenge was to have a "critter" on a card that was not stamped. My suggestions were to use the Cricut machine to make one, use Sizzlits or other dies, use 3-D stickers, adhere a sticker of a critter to card stock and cut around it, making your own 3-D sticker, make a punch art critter, or use punches such as the Stampin' Up! Owl or Bird Builder Punch. I used a Sizzix "Stuffed Lamb" Sizzlit. I ran it through with Whisper White and then with Pink Pirouette and Daffodil Delight scraps; then, I glued it all together with Tombow Glue. The background is DCWV Nana's Kids pre-embossed card stock. The base card is Naturals White. I used Daffodil Delight Textured card stock behind the lamb and matted with a piece of the cover of a "tablet" of DSP from SU!. The ribbon is Daffodil Delight Taffeta Ribbon, and I added the charm with the little feet. The only stamping is inside, and it simply says, "Welcome Baby" from the "Short & Sweet" set. Thanks for stopping by!!

1 comment:

nwilliams6 said...

What a fun challenge - count me in! Your little critter is darling and the card is super sweet. I need to do a card for twins this weekend - wish me luck.