Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Birthday in Pink (SC379)



This is for the Sketch Challenge on SCS. I decided to go very girly with this one. I used Pretty In Pink and Whisper White card stocks with Pastel Pink Gingham from Making Memories that I got on sale. I used the Eyelet Border Punch for the white vertical borders. The sentiment from "Happiest Birthday Wishes" (hostess set) was stamped with Versamark, then with Regal Rose and embossed with Clear EP. I punched it out with the Scallop Circle Punch and popped it up on layers that were cut with Nesties. The three horizontal panels are Pretty In Pink with Whisper White punched with the Word Window Punch and three little punched and embossed flowers that were punched with the 4-petal punch from the Punch Pack. I embossed each one and added white dots in the centers with the white gel pen. Thanks for stopping by!!!

No comments: