Monday, April 9, 2012

Scalloped Scraps (CAS165)



The Clean and Simple challenge is to use scallops. I used scraps of shades of pink and punched them with the Dotted Scallop Border Punch. The base card is Naturals White. Before applying my scallop strips, I scored four lines so that I could put the strips in between them. The sentiment, from "Elegant Cheer", was stamped with Versamark and embossed with Melon Mambo EP. The strips are Melon Mambo TCS, Blushing Bride and Pink Pirouette. I also made a little envelope for this 4-1/4" square card using Melon Mambo DSP. I punched scallops on that, too. Thanks for stopping by!!

4 comments:

Ardyth said...

Nice use of the graduation of pinks - I always like this look!

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

So pretty! Simple & elegant!

Sillyfilly said...

CA this is so pretty and so simple. I am going to case this to make some for my girls. This is really very lovely.

Water Damage Restoration Pleasanton said...

This was a lovvely blog post