Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Just Moooved? (CAS166)



Well, it's been almost a week since I've posted! I'm a foster parent again. I just got a placement about 3:00 a.m. Saturday morning, so I've been busy doing other things and haven't had time for my card making. I'm trying to catch up a little. This card is for the Clean and Simple Challenge on SCS. It's a sketch by Mary Brown. I cut out this cow on my Cricut machine last week to use for the Twisted Sistahs challenge, but then I used a die cut lamb instead. The base card is Naturals White, the scallop circle was punched with the 1-3/4" Circle Punch and the 2-3/8" Scallop Circle Punch out of Basic Black. The punched grass is Pear Pizzazz. That sentiment is handwritten. The card goes to someone who is new to our neighborhood. Thanks for stopping by!!!

No comments: