Thursday, April 26, 2012

Silver Spurs (SC382, WT372)

This is for yesterday's Sketch Challenge and today's Ways To Use It Challenge on SCS. I like this sketch because I really don't have to add any other embellishments. I just kept it very clean, and it will be easy to mail. The Ways To Use It Challenge is to keep it monochromatic. I used Basic Black for the base card and matting. I used Baja Breeze Textured Card Stock and Smooth Card Stock along with some retired DSP that has Baja Breeze and white. The spur was stamped with Versmark and embossed with Silver EP; then it was punched with the 1-1/4" Circle Punch, matted on black that was punched with the 1-3/8" Circle Punch. It's also popped up on a Dimensional. Everything is from Stampin' Up! Thanks for stopping by!!!

1 comment:

nwilliams6 said...

Easy to mail sounds good (at least to my DH). Very cool monochromatic WWW! You are on a roll with these great cards - I so want to go get my set out and make a card instead of going to bed. LOL!