Saturday, February 13, 2010

Red Mushrooms (IC219, C4C24)

Here's another card for two challenges. First, it's for the Inspiration Challenge on SCS. We were to go to Geninne's Etsy Store and get inspiration from her goodies there. There were LOTS of birds, and I saw lots of birdie cards in the gallery. I was just trying to be different when I chose the Mushrooms. The second challenge was the Crazy4Challenges one for this week which was to make a card with RED as the main color. The red layer was embossed with the Cuttlebug Spots n' Dots embossing folder. The mushrooms were stamped, enlarged and printed on white card stock. I colored the image with SU! Markers. The tiny butterfly was punched with a Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch. I've been recycling the extra rubber from the wood mounted stamps by peeling off the red rubber and using the foam like Dimensionals. It pops up the panels a bit more and it's a thrifty idea! Go green, you know! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: