Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Thanks, Cindy!

Cindy, Mothermark, sent me a Thank You gift for hostessing the Teapot Tuesday Challenge in December when she was gone for a while. She sent me "Tea Time" by Rubbernecker, the whole set!! Now, I'm not thanking her for the Thank You gift; I'm just letting her know how much we all appreciate her. I used the tea cup from the set and one of the sentiments to make this little 4-1/4" square card. Those who know Cindy know that she's nuts about polka dots, so I used the Swiss Dots embossing folder and Stampin' Up!'s Real Red Polka Dot Ribbon. I also used what Pat calls my "signature" embossed flowers and sponged leaves. I hope you can see how the cup shines from the Crystal Effects I used on it. I also used tiny black half pearls for the flower centers. Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments: