Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Purr-fect (MMTPT80)

This is for Mothermark's Teapot Tuesday Challenge. It's also a challenge on SCS now. I don't remember who sent me this stamp and sentiment. I think I got it in a white elephant swap, and I got about five rubber cling mount stamps in a CD case. On the spine of the case, it said "TAC", so I'm thinking that's the maker of the stamps, but I'm not sure. Anyway, my story is that this is a cousin of one of the main characters in Cindy's story. She's coming to the tea party with this elegant white on white wall paper to help decorate the mansion. There's a method to her madness though. She wants to make a good impression so that she might be asked to be a bride's maid in her cousin, Belassiz', wedding! She even wore her best dress to show how lovely she will look!! Thanks for stopping by!
  • Stamps: TAC?
  • Papers: Taken With Teal, GP White, Basic Black
  • Ink: Black Stazon, SU! Markers
  • Accessories: Big Shot, CB Textiles EF, Nesties, Dimensionals, Snips, Tiny Silver Half Pearl

No comments: