Sunday, February 14, 2010

CASEing Laurie (FS158)

Today's Featured Stamper is HamiltonGal. Laurie and I have exchanged comments a lot over the years, so I'm familiar with her gallery. I chose to CASE her Baby Congrats card. I was attracted by the bright colors; perfect for a baby boy! When I read the recipe, I realized that I had that same brightly colored, zig-zag card stock from the DCWV Nana's Kids tablet. My stamp is a $1 stamp. I think it came from the Dollar Tree. It has a diaper pin on it, so I colored the stamp with a marker to work around that so that I could use one of my little plastic diaper pins instead. I colored the bear with markers and cut it out. I used the foam backing off of the excess rubber from a wood mount stamp set as Dimentionals to pop of the main panel. I used actual Dimensionals to pop up the bear. The only changes I made from Laurie's card were the stamp and the embellishments. I wish I had her teddy bear stamp though! Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments: