Friday, February 19, 2010

Ribbons & Lace (LSC260)

Today's Limited Supplies Challenge was to use our border or trim punches and ribbon. I made this baby girl card using Pretty In Pink and Whisper White card stock along with Pretty In Pink Prints Pack Designer Series Paper (retired). I got the idea for putting the baby in the buggy from a magazine. I also paper pieced the buggy and popped the piece up. The whole main image panel is popped up as well. I used shear ribbon with the plastic diaper pin to top it off. I love that Martha Stewart Doily Lace Trim Punch. I'm going to use it a lot for scrap booking.
This view shows the inside where there's a little Teddy bear from the Family Accessories set. I stamped it on the same paper as the buggy and cut it out. My daughter recently announced that she is pregnant again. I'm hoping she has a girl this time. Thanks for stopping by!!
  • Stamps: Fun & Fast Notes, All in the Family, Family Accessories
  • Papers: Pretty In Pink, Whisper White, Pretty In Pink Prints Pack DSP (retired)
  • Ink: Basic Black, Pretty In Pink and Blush Blossom Markers
  • Accessories: MS Doily Lace Trim Punch, Sheer Ribbon, Plastic Diaper Pin, Snips, Dimensionals

No comments: