Tuesday, February 2, 2010

New Career (MMTPT79)

This is for Mothermark's Teapot Tuesday Challenge. I started posting this yesterday, but my day got busy all of the sudden, and I forgot to finish posting! The story behind this is that Curt Cow wants to be a Hollywood Stunt Cow, but he tried to jump over the moon and, since he's so little, he got stuck in the middle. We were to go to Hollywood for our tea party and bring ideas to either help Curt Cow become a better stunt cow or give him ideas for a new career, a safer one. My idea was for him to go into the baking business. After all, there's plenty of milk, cream, butter and eggs on the farm!!

I found the cow by using Bing to find cow coloring pages and then printing it on GP White card stock. There was very little coloring for me to do, but I used Water Color Pencils and and Aqua Painter for that. I also used an SU! Marker. I embossed the background using Cuttlebug Branches embossing folder. The fence came from a set that I bought in Jenny's store, Creative Cards, Etc., in Nevada City, CA. I did my usual embossed flowers and added Flower Soft to the centers. I got the idea for that from Pat Smethers from a card she sent me recently. Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments: