Monday, February 15, 2010

Ah, Springtime! (CAS54)

Today's Clean & Simple Challenge was a theme challenge. I was called, "Wishing for Spring". I can't wait to smell green grass and flowers. I used markers to color the stamps. I colored the grass side of the "Inspired by Nature" stamp with Garden Green and stamped it on the Naturals White base card. I used Garden Green, Summer Sun and Close to Cocoa markers to color the other side (double mounted stamp set) and stamped it on a smaller piece of Naturals White. I popped up the smaller panel with the recycled foam backing from the wood mount rubber. I had that butterfly already punched and lying on my table, so I colored it and added it for a more springtime feel. Everything is from Stampin' Up! except for the butterfly. Thanks for stopping by!!

1 comment:

Sue said...

I love this card! Reminds me so much of Spring.
Sue