Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Just For You (SC266)

This is for today's sketch on SCS. It really didn't turn out the way I had intended, but I don't have time to do it over again. I wish I would have matted everything in black. Anyway, I stamped Eastern Blooms flowers with Whisper White Craft ink on Basic Black card stock. Then, I colored with Water Color Pencils and highlighted with White Gel Pen. The base card is white and the top paper is Berry Bliss (retired). The bottom paper is patterned card stock from The Paper Company. The matting is Pink Pirouette (retired). The white panel was embossed with Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder. The ribbon is Basic Black Grosgrain Ribbon. The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes. The butterfly was punched with a Martha Stewart butterfly punch, and I added a black half pearl for the head. The sentiment panel is popped up on a Dimensional. Thanks for stopping by!!!

No comments: