Sunday, May 15, 2011

CASEing Amy (FS223)

Our Featured Stamper this week is Aimes. Amy has a gallery that is full of clean and simple cards. Some are a bit fancier, but all are quite elegant. I chose to CASE her "Hope Your Day is Fabulous" card. I used a different border punch, papers, sentiment, and I made my rose with the Owl Punch instead of using a Prima. I did add some Dazzling Diamonds to the edges of the petals, and I punched leaves instead of using ribbon. I love her stuff!! I used Tempting Turquoise Textured card stock for the base card, Chocolate Chip for the border and leaves, Tempting Turquoise smooth card stock for the rose and Tempting Turquoise (Brights) DSP. I used the Owl Punch, Corner Rounder and the large Scallop Circle Punch. I also used the Blossom Petals Punch for the leaves. Everything except the border punch is from Stampin' Up! Thanks for stopping by!

Note: For instructions on how to make the Owl Punched Rose, go to Valita's Designs and Fresh Folds Blog.

No comments: