Friday, May 13, 2011

Honoring Queen Anne Ryan (QFTD60)

Our Queen this week is Anne Ryan. She's the one who started the Queen for the Day Challenge. It's about time we honored her! I chose to CASE her "The Weight of It All" card. She used a funny image on hers and kidded around with one of the stampers about her having posed for the image! LOL! Anyway, I changed stamps, colors, papers and flourishes. I used the "On the Grow" set, water colored, cut out and popped up the image. I added Crystal Effects to the vase. The base card is Wild Wasabi with a layer of Whisper White and then a layer of Certainly Celery Prints DSP (retired). My flourish is the Sizzix Scribbles Swirls Sizzlit and the ribbon is Certainly Celery instead of White. Everything used to make this card is from Stampin' Up! Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments: